God is Real, God is Alive and God loves you.
But there is so much more that you need to hear.
- The Bible tells us that we have all done many wrong things. The Bible calls these wrong thoughts and words and actions sin.
Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
- There are consequences for bad choices we make and every wrong thing we do. Crimes are punished, there is always a price to pay.
Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- God loves sinners so much He chose to pay the price for us! He took our penalty! He died in our place!
Romans 5:8 “God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- The Bible tells us that all we have to do is confess our sins, turn from them, and believe in Him to receive forgiveness and eternal life in heaven.
1st John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- The Bible also tells us that God has a plan for your life and he wants you to live forever with Him when this life is over.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.”
1 Corinthians 2:9 “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him.”
- If you confess your sins and turn from them and believe in Jesus you will not be condemned to hell for your sins.
Romans 8:1 “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”
- If you do confess your sins and turn from them and believe in Jesus, you will not be the same, your life will change.
2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.”
The good news message of the Bible is the gift of forgiveness and eternal life with God in heaven. The Bible tells us over and over that God is offering us a gift. We cannot earn it, we just have to believe it and receive it.
Revelation 22:17 “whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.”
Revelation 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in…”
Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Isaiah 55:6 “Seek the Lord while He may be found.”
We do not know when our last day on this earth will be, you can be ready to stand before God if you believe in His Son Jesus Christ. It is the most important decision you will ever make.
You can ask Jesus now for forgiveness and ask Him to come into your life.
If you asked God to forgive you today, congratulations. This is only the beginning. There is so much more that God wants to teach you and show you.
So many people today have never read the Bible. Would you like to know what it’s all about? Gethsemane Covenant Church would like to invite you to come and get to know God's Word, The Bible, with us. All are welcome. We are located at 4479 Ugstad Rd (at Hwy 53) in Hermantown.
Phone (2I8) 729-6534.